Join our Facebook page by clicking here!
H.R. 6118 - Taking Essential Steps for Testing Act of 2012
Begun and held at the City of Washington on Tuesday,
the third day of January, two thousand and twelve
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
- This Act may be cited as the `Taking Essential Steps for Testing Act of 2012'.
- Section 353 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 263a) is amended--
- (1) in subsection (d)(1)(E), by inserting `, except that no proficiency testing sample shall be referred to another laboratory for analysis as prohibited under subsection (i)(4)' before the period at the end; and
- (2) in subsection (i)--
- (A) in paragraph (3), by inserting before the period at the end of the first sentence the following: `, except that if the revocation occurs pursuant to paragraph (4) the Secretary may substitute intermediate sanctions under subsection (h) instead of the 2-year prohibition against ownership or operation which would otherwise apply under this paragraph'; and
- (B) in paragraph (4), by striking `shall' the first place it appears and inserting `may'.
Vice President of the United States and
President of the Senate.
Join the conversation and post your thoughts in the comments! Read the 1461 Comment Guidelines.
1461 is now being read by over 1,000,000 People and growing everyday!
Help the 1461 continue to Grow and spread the truth - invite your friends and family to join the 1461 and learn the truth rather than BS! Join our Facebook page by clicking here!