Section 101(a) of the National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. 3021(a)) is amended--
(1) in paragraph (5), by striking the semicolon and inserting `; and';
(2) by striking paragraphs (6) and (7);
(3) by redesignating paragraph (8) as paragraph (6); and
(4) in paragraph (6) (as so redesignated), by striking `the Chairman of the Munitions Board, and the Chairman of the Research and Development Board,'.
SEC. 703. TECHNICAL AMENDMENTS TO THE INTELLIGENCE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2013.
(a) Amendments- Section 506 of the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (Public Law 112-277; 126 Stat. 2478) is amended--
(1) by striking `Section 606(5)' and inserting `Paragraph (5) of section 605'; and
(2) by inserting `, as redesignated by section 310(a)(4)(B) of this Act,' before `is amended'.
(b) Effective Date- The amendments made by subsection (a) shall take effect as if included in the enactment of the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (Public Law 112-277).
Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Vice President of the United States and
President of the Senate.
Join the conversation and post your thoughts in the comments!
Read the 1461 Comment Guidelines.
1461 has reaches over 1.4 Million People and growing!
Join our Facebook page by clicking here!