HR 22 EAH
Resolved, That the House agree to the amendment of the Senate to the title of the bill (H.R. 22) entitled `An Act to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Administration from being taken into account for purposes of determining the employers to which the employer mandate applies under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.' and be it further
Resolved, That the House agree to the amendment of the Senate to the text of the aforementioned bill, with the following
HOUSE AMENDMENT TO SENATE AMENDMENT:
In lieu of the matter proposed to be inserted by the amendment of the Senate to the text of the bill, insert the following:
DIVISION A--SURFACE TRANSPORTATION
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
- (a) Short Title- This Act may be cited as the `Surface Transportation Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2015'.
- (b) Table of Contents- The table of contents for this Act is as follows:
DIVISION A--SURFACE TRANSPORTATION
- Sec. 1. Short title; table of contents.
- Sec. 2. Definitions.
- Sec. 3. Effective date.
- Sec. 4. References.
TITLE I--FEDERAL-AID HIGHWAYS
Follow the 1461
Subtitle A--Authorizations and Programs
- Sec. 1101. Authorization of appropriations.
- Sec. 1102. Obligation ceiling.
- Sec. 1103. Definitions.
- Sec. 1104. Apportionment.
- Sec. 1105. National highway performance program.
- Sec. 1106. Surface transportation block grant program.
- Sec. 1107. Railway-highway grade crossings.
- Sec. 1108. Highway safety improvement program.
- Sec. 1109. Congestion mitigation and air quality improvement program.
- Sec. 1110. National highway freight policy.
- Sec. 1111. Nationally significant freight and highway projects.
- Sec. 1112. Territorial and Puerto Rico highway program.
- Sec. 1113. Federal lands and tribal transportation program.
- Sec. 1114. Tribal transportation program.
- Sec. 1115. Federal lands transportation program.
- Sec. 1116. Tribal transportation self-governance program.
- Sec. 1117. Emergency relief.
- Sec. 1118. Highway use tax evasion projects.
- Sec. 1119. Bundling of bridge projects.
- Sec. 1120. Tribal High Priority Projects program.
- Sec. 1121. Construction of ferry boats and ferry terminal facilities.
Subtitle B--Planning and Performance Management
- Sec. 1201. Metropolitan transportation planning.
Subtitle C--Acceleration of Project Delivery
- Sec. 1301. Satisfaction of requirements for certain historic sites.
- Sec. 1302. Treatment of improvements to rail and transit under preservation requirements.
- Sec. 1303. Clarification of transportation environmental authorities.
- Sec. 1304. Treatment of certain bridges under preservation requirements.
- Sec. 1305. Efficient environmental reviews for project decisionmaking.
- Sec. 1306. Improving transparency in environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1307. Integration of planning and environmental review.
- Sec. 1308. Development of programmatic mitigation plans.
- Sec. 1309. Delegation of authorities.
- Sec. 1310. Categorical exclusion for projects of limited Federal assistance.
- Sec. 1311. Application of categorical exclusions for multimodal projects.
- Sec. 1312. Surface transportation project delivery program.
- Sec. 1313. Program for eliminating duplication of environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1314. Assessment of progress on accelerating project delivery.
- Sec. 1315. Improving State and Federal agency engagement in environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1316. Accelerated decisionmaking in environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1317. Aligning Federal environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1401. Tolling; HOV facilities; Interstate reconstruction and rehabilitation.
- Sec. 1402. Prohibition on the use of funds for automated traffic enforcement.
- Sec. 1403. Minimum penalties for repeat offenders for driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence.
- Sec. 1404. Highway Trust Fund transparency and accountability.
- Sec. 1405. High priority corridors on National Highway System.
- Sec. 1406. Flexibility for projects.
- Sec. 1407. Productive and timely expenditure of funds.
- Sec. 1408. Consolidation of programs.
- Sec. 1409. Federal share payable.
- Sec. 1410. Elimination or modification of certain reporting requirements.
- Sec. 1411. Technical corrections.
- Sec. 1412. Safety for users.
- Sec. 1413. Design standards.
- Sec. 1414. Reserve fund.
- Sec. 1415. Adjustments.
- Sec. 1416. National electric vehicle charging, hydrogen, propane, and natural gas fueling corridors.
- Sec. 1417. Ferries.
- Sec. 1418. Study on performance of bridges.
- Sec. 1419. Relinquishment of park-and-ride lot facilities.
- Sec. 1420. Pilot program.
- Sec. 1421. Innovative project delivery examples.
- Sec. 1422. Administrative provisions to encourage pollinator habitat and forage on transportation rights-of-way.
- Sec. 1423. Milk products.
- Sec. 1424. Interstate weight limits for emergency vehicles.
- Sec. 1425. Vehicle weight limitations--Interstate System.
- Sec. 1426. New national goal, performance measure, and performance target.
- Sec. 1427. Service club, charitable association, or religious service signs.
- Sec. 1428. Work zone and guard rail safety training.
- Sec. 1429. Motorcyclist advisory council.
- Sec. 1430. Improvement of data collection on child occupants in vehicle crashes.
- Sec. 1431. Highway work zones.
- Sec. 1432. Study on State procurement of culvert and storm sewer materials.
- Sec. 1433. Use of durable, resilient, and sustainable materials and practices.
- Sec. 1434. Strategy to address structurally deficient bridges.
- Sec. 1435. Sense of Congress.
- Sec. 1436. Identification of roadside highway safety hardware devices.
- Sec. 1437. Use of modeling and simulation technology.
- Sec. 1438. National Advisory Committee on Travel and Tourism Infrastructure.
- Sec. 1439. Regulation of motor carriers of property.
- Sec. 1440. Emergency exemptions.
- Sec. 1441. Program to assist veterans to acquire commercial driver's licenses.
- Sec. 1442. Operation of certain specialized vehicles on certain highways in the State of Arkansas.
- Sec. 1443. Projects for public safety relating to idling trains.
- Sec. 1444. Exemptions from requirements for certain welding trucks used in pipeline industry.
- Sec. 1445. Waiver.
- Sec. 1446. Federal authority.
TITLE II--INNOVATIVE PROJECT FINANCE
- Sec. 2001. Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act of 1998 amendments.
- Sec. 2002. State infrastructure bank program.
- Sec. 2003. Availability payment concession model.
- Sec. 2004. Streamlined application process.
Read the 1461 Comment Guidelines.
1461 reaches over 1.5 Million People!