DIVISION A--SURFACE TRANSPORTATION
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
- (a) Short Title- This Act may be cited as the `Surface Transportation Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2015'.
- (b) Table of Contents- The table of contents for this Act is as follows:
DIVISION A--SURFACE TRANSPORTATION
- Sec. 1. Short title; table of contents.
- Sec. 2. Definitions.
- Sec. 3. Effective date.
- Sec. 4. References.
TITLE I--FEDERAL-AID HIGHWAYS
Follow the 1461
Subtitle A--Authorizations and Programs
- Sec. 1101. Authorization of appropriations.
- Sec. 1102. Obligation ceiling.
- Sec. 1103. Definitions.
- Sec. 1104. Apportionment.
- Sec. 1105. National highway performance program.
- Sec. 1106. Surface transportation block grant program.
- Sec. 1107. Railway-highway grade crossings.
- Sec. 1108. Highway safety improvement program.
- Sec. 1109. Congestion mitigation and air quality improvement program.
- Sec. 1110. National highway freight policy.
- Sec. 1111. Nationally significant freight and highway projects.
- Sec. 1112. Territorial and Puerto Rico highway program.
- Sec. 1113. Federal lands and tribal transportation program.
- Sec. 1114. Tribal transportation program.
- Sec. 1115. Federal lands transportation program.
- Sec. 1116. Tribal transportation self-governance program.
- Sec. 1117. Emergency relief.
- Sec. 1118. Highway use tax evasion projects.
- Sec. 1119. Bundling of bridge projects.
- Sec. 1120. Tribal High Priority Projects program.
- Sec. 1121. Construction of ferry boats and ferry terminal facilities.
Subtitle B--Planning and Performance Management
- Sec. 1201. Metropolitan transportation planning.
Subtitle C--Acceleration of Project Delivery
- Sec. 1301. Satisfaction of requirements for certain historic sites.
- Sec. 1302. Treatment of improvements to rail and transit under preservation requirements.
- Sec. 1303. Clarification of transportation environmental authorities.
- Sec. 1304. Treatment of certain bridges under preservation requirements.
- Sec. 1305. Efficient environmental reviews for project decisionmaking.
- Sec. 1306. Improving transparency in environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1307. Integration of planning and environmental review.
- Sec. 1308. Development of programmatic mitigation plans.
- Sec. 1309. Delegation of authorities.
- Sec. 1310. Categorical exclusion for projects of limited Federal assistance.
- Sec. 1311. Application of categorical exclusions for multimodal projects.
- Sec. 1312. Surface transportation project delivery program.
- Sec. 1313. Program for eliminating duplication of environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1314. Assessment of progress on accelerating project delivery.
- Sec. 1315. Improving State and Federal agency engagement in environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1316. Accelerated decisionmaking in environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1317. Aligning Federal environmental reviews.
- Sec. 1401. Tolling; HOV facilities; Interstate reconstruction and rehabilitation.
- Sec. 1402. Prohibition on the use of funds for automated traffic enforcement.
- Sec. 1403. Minimum penalties for repeat offenders for driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence.
- Sec. 1404. Highway Trust Fund transparency and accountability.
- Sec. 1405. High priority corridors on National Highway System.
- Sec. 1406. Flexibility for projects.
- Sec. 1407. Productive and timely expenditure of funds.
- Sec. 1408. Consolidation of programs.
- Sec. 1409. Federal share payable.
- Sec. 1410. Elimination or modification of certain reporting requirements.
- Sec. 1411. Technical corrections.
- Sec. 1412. Safety for users.
- Sec. 1413. Design standards.
- Sec. 1414. Reserve fund.
- Sec. 1415. Adjustments.
- Sec. 1416. National electric vehicle charging, hydrogen, propane, and natural gas fueling corridors.
- Sec. 1417. Ferries.
- Sec. 1418. Study on performance of bridges.
- Sec. 1419. Relinquishment of park-and-ride lot facilities.
- Sec. 1420. Pilot program.
- Sec. 1421. Innovative project delivery examples.
- Sec. 1422. Administrative provisions to encourage pollinator habitat and forage on transportation rights-of-way.
- Sec. 1423. Milk products.
- Sec. 1424. Interstate weight limits for emergency vehicles.
- Sec. 1425. Vehicle weight limitations--Interstate System.
- Sec. 1426. New national goal, performance measure, and performance target.
- Sec. 1427. Service club, charitable association, or religious service signs.
- Sec. 1428. Work zone and guard rail safety training.
- Sec. 1429. Motorcyclist advisory council.
- Sec. 1430. Improvement of data collection on child occupants in vehicle crashes.
- Sec. 1431. Highway work zones.
- Sec. 1432. Study on State procurement of culvert and storm sewer materials.
- Sec. 1433. Use of durable, resilient, and sustainable materials and practices.
- Sec. 1434. Strategy to address structurally deficient bridges.
- Sec. 1435. Sense of Congress.
- Sec. 1436. Identification of roadside highway safety hardware devices.
- Sec. 1437. Use of modeling and simulation technology.
- Sec. 1438. National Advisory Committee on Travel and Tourism Infrastructure.
- Sec. 1439. Regulation of motor carriers of property.
- Sec. 1440. Emergency exemptions.
- Sec. 1441. Program to assist veterans to acquire commercial driver's licenses.
- Sec. 1442. Operation of certain specialized vehicles on certain highways in the State of Arkansas.
- Sec. 1443. Projects for public safety relating to idling trains.
- Sec. 1444. Exemptions from requirements for certain welding trucks used in pipeline industry.
- Sec. 1445. Waiver.
- Sec. 1446. Federal authority.
TITLE II--INNOVATIVE PROJECT FINANCE
- Sec. 2001. Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act of 1998 amendments.
- Sec. 2002. State infrastructure bank program.
- Sec. 2003. Availability payment concession model.
- Sec. 2004. Streamlined application process.
Read the 1461 Comment Guidelines.
1461 reaches over 1.5 Million People!