Saturday, May 16

A return

It has been more than two weeks now since I posted on this or any of my blogs or sites. I have to take a moment and say thank you to all who sent e-mails and inquired as to my health.

I was not ill but was dealing with some rather serious employment issues. Issues that had me performing layoffs on an almost daily basis for the past two weeks.

I am back for now and will attempt to keep on track with this project.

Again I would like to say thank you for your patience and understanding over this past two week period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the 1461. Join the conversation.
If this is your first visit - read the Comment Guidelines

Remember you have a Constitutionally protected right to anonymous political free speech, not a free pass to be an ass.