DIVISION B--COMPREHENSIVE TRANSPORTATION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT OF 2015
TITLE XXIV--HIGHWAY AND MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY
Subtitle A--Vehicle Safety
- Sec. 24101. Authorization of appropriations.
- Sec. 24102. Inspector General recommendations.
- Sec. 24103. Improvements in availability of recall information.
- Sec. 24104. Recall process.
- Sec. 24105. Pilot grant program for State notification to consumers of motor vehicle recall status.
- Sec. 24106. Recall obligations under bankruptcy.
- Sec. 24107. Dealer requirement to check for open recall.
- Sec. 24108. Extension of time period for remedy of tire defects.
- Sec. 24109. Rental car safety.
- Sec. 24110. Increase in civil penalties for violations of motor vehicle safety.
- Sec. 24111. Electronic odometer disclosures.
- Sec. 24112. Corporate responsibility for NHTSA reports.
- Sec. 24113. Direct vehicle notification of recalls.
- Sec. 24114. Unattended children warning.
- Sec. 24115. Tire pressure monitoring system.
- Sec. 24116. Availability of certain information on motor vehicle equipment.
Follow the 1461
Subtitle B--Research and Development and Vehicle Electronics
- Sec. 24201. Report on operations of the Council for Vehicle Electronics, Vehicle Software, and Emerging Technologies.
- Sec. 24202. Cooperation with foreign governments.
Subtitle C--Miscellaneous Provisions
Part I--Driver Privacy Act of 2015
- Sec. 24301. Short title.
- Sec. 24302. Limitations on data retrieval from vehicle event data recorders.
Part II--Safety Through Informed Consumers Act of 2015
- Sec. 24321. Short title.
- Sec. 24322. Passenger motor vehicle information.
Part III--Tire Efficiency, Safety, and Registration Act of 2015
- Sec. 24331. Short title.
- Sec. 24332. Tire fuel efficiency minimum performance standards.
- Sec. 24333. Tire registration by independent sellers.
- Sec. 24334. Tire recall database.
Part IV--Alternative Fuel Vehicles
Subtitle D--Additional Motor Vehicle Provisions
- Sec. 24401. Required reporting of NHTSA agenda.
- Sec. 24402. Application of remedies for defects and noncompliance.
- Sec. 24403. Retention of safety records by manufacturers.
- Sec. 24404. Nonapplication of prohibitions relating to noncomplying motor vehicles to vehicles used for testing or evaluation.
- Sec. 24405. Treatment of low-volume manufacturers.
- Sec. 24406. No liability on the basis of NHTSA motor vehicle safety guidelines.
- Sec. 30001. Short title.
TITLE XXXI--HIGHWAY TRUST FUND AND RELATED TAXES
Subtitle A--Extension of Trust Fund Expenditure Authority and Related Taxes
- Sec. 31101. Extension of trust fund expenditure authority.
- Sec. 31102. Extension of highway-related taxes.
Subtitle B--Additional Transfers to Highway Trust Fund
- Sec. 31201. Further additional transfers to trust fund.
- Sec. 31202. Transfer to Highway Trust Fund of certain motor vehicle safety penalties.
- Sec. 31203. Appropriation from Leaking Underground Storage Tank Trust Fund.
Subtitle A--Tax Provisions
- Sec. 32101. Revocation or denial of passport in case of certain unpaid taxes.
- Sec. 32102. Reform of rules relating to qualified tax collection contracts.
- Sec. 32103. Special compliance personnel program.
Subtitle B--Fees and Receipts
- Sec. 32201. Adjustment for inflation of fees for certain customs services.
- Sec. 32202. Elimination of surplus funds of Federal reserve banks.
- Sec. 32203. Strategic Petroleum Reserve drawdown and sale.
- Sec. 32301. Interest on overpayment.
TITLE XLI--FEDERAL PERMITTING IMPROVEMENT
- Sec. 41001. Definitions.
- Sec. 41002. Federal Permitting Improvement Council.
- Sec. 41003. Permitting process improvement.
- Sec. 41004. Interstate compacts.
- Sec. 41005. Coordination of required reviews.
- Sec. 41006. Delegated State permitting programs.
- Sec. 41007. Litigation, judicial review, and savings provision.
- Sec. 41008. Report to Congress.
- Sec. 41009. Funding for governance, oversight, and processing of environmental reviews and permits.
- Sec. 41010. Application.
- Sec. 41011. GAO Report.
TITLE XLII--ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- Sec. 42001. Determination of certain spending and tax burdens by State.
- Sec. 42002. GAO report on refunds to registered vendors of kerosene used in noncommercial aviation.
TITLE XLIII--REQUIREMENTS REGARDING RULE MAKINGS
- Sec. 43001. Requirements regarding rule makings.
DIVISION E--EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF THE UNITED STATES
- Sec. 50001. Short title.
TITLE LI--TAXPAYER PROTECTION PROVISIONS AND INCREASED ACCOUNTABILITY
- Sec. 51001. Reduction in authorized amount of outstanding loans, guarantees, and insurance.
- Sec. 51002. Increase in loss reserves.
- Sec. 51003. Review of fraud controls.
- Sec. 51004. Office of Ethics.
- Sec. 51005. Chief Risk Officer.
- Sec. 51006. Risk Management Committee.
- Sec. 51007. Independent audit of bank portfolio.
- Sec. 51008. Pilot program for reinsurance.
TITLE LII--PROMOTION OF SMALL BUSINESS EXPORTS
- Sec. 52001. Increase in small business lending requirements.
- Sec. 52002. Report on programs for small and medium-sized businesses.
TITLE LIII--MODERNIZATION OF OPERATIONS
- Sec. 53001. Electronic payments and documents.
- Sec. 53002. Reauthorization of information technology updating.
TITLE LIV--GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Sec. 54001. Extension of authority.
- Sec. 54002. Certain updated loan terms and amounts.
TITLE LV--OTHER MATTERS
- Sec. 55001. Prohibition on discrimination based on industry.
- Sec. 55002. Negotiations to end export credit financing.
- Sec. 55003. Study of financing for information and communications technology systems.
DIVISION F--ENERGY SECURITY
- Sec. 61001. Emergency preparedness for energy supply disruptions.
- Sec. 61002. Resolving environmental and grid reliability conflicts.
- Sec. 61003. Critical electric infrastructure security.
- Sec. 61004. Strategic Transformer Reserve.
- Sec. 61005. Energy security valuation.
Read the 1461 Comment Guidelines.
1461 reaches over 1.5 Million People!